Thursday, December 16, 2004

Me Things #1

  1. I am about to get divorced
  2. The divorce is not my idea
  3. I am "not pleased" with the husband
  4. I have a dog named Roux (pronounced Roo)
  5. I have custody of Roux
  6. "Scroux You" - get it?
  7. I didn't come up with the name, but I like it
  8. I am about to be 35 years old
  9. I feel really old
  10. Especially cause I am about to be single
  11. I am "not pleased" about this
  12. I curse alot
  13. My brother taught me to curse
  14. and flip the bird
  15. I have 1 older brother and 2 younger sisters
  16. They curse alot too
  17. My favorite word is seersucker. Say it - seersucker - it's better than a good cuss word
  18. I am from New Orleans
  19. "Scroux You" - get it?
  20. What is a roux? http://www.gumbopages.com/food/ingred.html
  21. I do not, nor have I ever, called it "The Big Easy?"
  22. I do not have "the accent"
  23. I am not cajun
  24. Yes, I have been to "the" Mardi Gras
  25. Anything can be fried - anything

1 Comments:

Blogger MissDirected said...

Mmmm... fried pickles... fried bell peppers... Good lord I'm hungry.

And really, does ANYONE call it "The Big Easy?"

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home