Things That Have Happened Since The Last Time I Was Here
-Bought a plane ticket to go to NOLA for Mardi Gras
-Lost my license
-Got in a car accident
-Started taking a yoga class
-Got my hair colored
-Drank a lot of beer
-Drank a lot of wine
-Went to a rodeo
-Scheduled a job interview
-Hurt my ankle
-Lost my license
-Got in a car accident
-Started taking a yoga class
-Got my hair colored
-Drank a lot of beer
-Drank a lot of wine
-Went to a rodeo
-Scheduled a job interview
-Hurt my ankle

1 Comments:
-When are you going? I'm going, too!
- Oops!
- Are you okay?
- Yay!
- Pictures, please.
- Yum!
- Yuck!
- I'm going next month.
- I thought you liked your job...
- Is there a big mean man we need to heckle because of this?
Take care and call me soon. Mwah!
Post a Comment
<< Home