*&$%#&@
Unfortunately, I think there may be more posts coming with this title.
Brief history: Married husband, immediately moved to a different state so he could get a PhD, 3 years later moved to another state so he could do an internship for PhD where he "accidentally" fell "in love" with one of his supervisees, I found out exactly 1.5 weeks before we move to another state where he has a good job cause he got his PhD. I decide to stick it out for awhile (you know, until death do us part, sickness, health, blah, blah, blah). We flounder in counseling for 3 months before he calls it quits. I am unemployed with a resume that looks like crap because I have moved around so much; he has a PhD and good job and a shiny, younger girlfriend. No bitterness.
Yes, there is lots of stuff in the middle, but I said brief.
So why the cussing? I have recently discovered that, if left up to him, I will walk away from this marriage with just the car. And is it a shiny, new BMW? Nope, it's a used, Toyota RAV4. No bitterness.
I tried the no lawyer negotiation and have moved on to paying exorbitant amounts to lawyers. The kicker β I just got an email expressing his hurt feelings that I felt I had to hire a lawyer. βHis hurt feelings.β
One thought that keeps coming back β who is this person?
Brief history: Married husband, immediately moved to a different state so he could get a PhD, 3 years later moved to another state so he could do an internship for PhD where he "accidentally" fell "in love" with one of his supervisees, I found out exactly 1.5 weeks before we move to another state where he has a good job cause he got his PhD. I decide to stick it out for awhile (you know, until death do us part, sickness, health, blah, blah, blah). We flounder in counseling for 3 months before he calls it quits. I am unemployed with a resume that looks like crap because I have moved around so much; he has a PhD and good job and a shiny, younger girlfriend. No bitterness.
Yes, there is lots of stuff in the middle, but I said brief.
So why the cussing? I have recently discovered that, if left up to him, I will walk away from this marriage with just the car. And is it a shiny, new BMW? Nope, it's a used, Toyota RAV4. No bitterness.
I tried the no lawyer negotiation and have moved on to paying exorbitant amounts to lawyers. The kicker β I just got an email expressing his hurt feelings that I felt I had to hire a lawyer. βHis hurt feelings.β
One thought that keeps coming back β who is this person?

2 Comments:
Oh!! Me! Pick me!! I know!!!
"A crusty dickhole." Did I get it right? Did I?
Take the fucker for every last thing you can. Including exorbitant alimony payments. Buttpee sucking cuntmonkey.
Fucker. Mom wants to send a Christmas card to his parents which politely asks, "Will Asshat be spending Christmas with you, or with his little whore?" Okay, maybe not the exact phrasing, but you know what I mean. I'd really like to know how he thinks he's gonna get through this without his folks finding out. Because I know they'd instantly switch sides in this argument. Hang in there babe. I'm here if you need me...
Post a Comment
<< Home