Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Thumb Twiddling

Do you ever have those days where you don't want to do anything, but you are really , really bored. Yep, one of those. I keep wandering around the house, listing off all the things I could be doing and then not doing them.

I am frustrated that I don't have a job, but don't feel like looking one.

I have nothing to read, but don't feel like going to the library.

I keep looking out the window and noticing what a gorgeous day it is, but don't want to actually go out there.

The house needs to be vacuumed (3 dogs, it always needs to be vacuumed), but the vacuum is downstairs and I would have to carry it up all those stairs.

Lazy.

I know that I am going to have to do something about this, but can it wait until tomorrow?

1 Comments:

Blogger MissDirected said...

You could always make a life changing decision for your completely stressed out kid sister. And you don't even have to leave your chair.

Just a thought...

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home