Words of Wisdom
My 11 year old niece wrote this for school. I asked her if I could send this to a few friends, so I sorta have permission to post this. Don't tell her you saw it here.
BOYS HAVE IT EASIER THAN GIRLS!
In my opinion, boys have it easier than girls. For one, girls eventually have to experience child labor and child birth which is probably one of the most painful things in the world. All the boys do is stand there and watch it happen, which as you know, isn’t painful.
Another reason is that girls have to go through a rougher puberty than boys do. They experience more things body wise than boys do. We all experience puberty but it’s a little bit harder on the girls than it is on the boys.
Also, when girls fight, it is much more brutal than when boys fight. Boys don’t call each other names, give dirty looks, or gossip as much as girls do in this situation. Boys can simply forget about it while girls pick at each other until there is nothing left, which can be really hard to deal with.
Plus, girls are so rude to each other for no apparent reason. Boys seem to be nicer to each other than girls are. They don’t care how someone else dresses or how they look, they just move on with their day. Girls, however, can be really rude about one outfit and hold that against you forever. I also seem to notice girls getting jealous more often than boys do.
Finally, if girls are fighting and they decide to apologize to each other (which rarely happens) it won’t be the same between them. There will be an awkward monster and they will still have something against the other, no matter how close they become after the fight. It won’t be the same for a long time. Boys simply move on and forget about it the next day. No awkward monster, just boys being boys.
So, in conclusion, I still have a firm belief that boys have it easier than girls. And maybe that will change, but I will just have to find out on my own.
BOYS HAVE IT EASIER THAN GIRLS!
In my opinion, boys have it easier than girls. For one, girls eventually have to experience child labor and child birth which is probably one of the most painful things in the world. All the boys do is stand there and watch it happen, which as you know, isn’t painful.
Another reason is that girls have to go through a rougher puberty than boys do. They experience more things body wise than boys do. We all experience puberty but it’s a little bit harder on the girls than it is on the boys.
Also, when girls fight, it is much more brutal than when boys fight. Boys don’t call each other names, give dirty looks, or gossip as much as girls do in this situation. Boys can simply forget about it while girls pick at each other until there is nothing left, which can be really hard to deal with.
Plus, girls are so rude to each other for no apparent reason. Boys seem to be nicer to each other than girls are. They don’t care how someone else dresses or how they look, they just move on with their day. Girls, however, can be really rude about one outfit and hold that against you forever. I also seem to notice girls getting jealous more often than boys do.
Finally, if girls are fighting and they decide to apologize to each other (which rarely happens) it won’t be the same between them. There will be an awkward monster and they will still have something against the other, no matter how close they become after the fight. It won’t be the same for a long time. Boys simply move on and forget about it the next day. No awkward monster, just boys being boys.
So, in conclusion, I still have a firm belief that boys have it easier than girls. And maybe that will change, but I will just have to find out on my own.

2 Comments:
She is so cute! I am very envious that you're getting to spend so much time there with her. It makes me sad that for some reason Bro C and I have never been able to be close, and now, because of location, I am not able to be close to the neice, either.
It is secretly one of my biggest regrets. Well, not so secret anymore...
Seriously.
Mouths of babes, this one is.
She is so totally right, and so totally nailed it.
Post a Comment
<< Home