Oh Baby It's Cold Outside
So I drove again today and I have discovered that it is not the snow that is the problem, but the gigantic hills. Oh and the ice, the ice sucks!
I got a phone message (not a call, cause I didn't answer the phone) from asshole. It appears he has met with his lawyer and has decided that it would be better if we could come to an agreement without attorneys. One big giant full circle.
He also sent me an Happy Birthday email. I have no words.....
I got a phone message (not a call, cause I didn't answer the phone) from asshole. It appears he has met with his lawyer and has decided that it would be better if we could come to an agreement without attorneys. One big giant full circle.
He also sent me an Happy Birthday email. I have no words.....

2 Comments:
See, I didn't have to do hills in South Bend, so that made it a bit easier. And you learn to deal with the ice. It does get easier.
I can't believe after all of his crap he's now decided against lawyers. I mean, when was he ever for lawyers?
I have a word for you...
Cuntmonkey.
I second "Cuntmonkey" and I add "crusty dickhole."
He doesn't want lawyers because he knows he'll be going to the cleaners, as he's been the crustydickholecuntmonkey in the situation and the judges will see that and give you everything. Which you deserve. He probably also knows that because of this, he'll be made to pay your lawyer costs as well as his.
And for all of that, I say: LAWYERS HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home