Saturday, January 01, 2005

So far, no good

I am trying to blog, really, I am. The computer sits right in the middle of the house, so there is very rarely any privacy. That should change next week when everyone returns to school and work. I'll have no more excuses....

I did pretty good last night. Hung out with a friend and her friends. I didn't think of asswipe once. I know where he is - we did the same thing every year with all his college buddies - spent the week at "The Lake House". I do wonder if she is there. It bothers me that they would let her around so easily. And it seems like it would be weird for both of them to go to a place where we had been many times. So obviously I am thinking about it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home