If it ain't broke, just give it time
posted by Scroux You at 9:39 PM
YAY!!!!! Call me and tell me all about it!!!!
WOOOO!!! Congrats!!!Celebrate by checking out the www.tard-blog.com
So what? You get a job and then you leave us hanging? You don't write, you don't call...I want to know about the job, dammit!
I know I left a comment on this yesterday, butit's not showing up...So what? You get a job and you don't write, you don't call... I need to know what's going on, dammit! I want to hear all about your first week. Please please please call me!
HELLO!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!! Dude. Don't make me send Irish Jim after your ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
YAY!!!!! Call me and tell me all about it!!!!
WOOOO!!! Congrats!!!
Celebrate by checking out the www.tard-blog.com
So what? You get a job and then you leave us hanging? You don't write, you don't call...
I want to know about the job, dammit!
I know I left a comment on this yesterday, butit's not showing up...
So what? You get a job and you don't write, you don't call... I need to know what's going on, dammit! I want to hear all about your first week. Please please please call me!
HELLO!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!
Dude. Don't make me send Irish Jim after your ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home