Party Monster
James St. James on the key to happiness:
"Living up to your potential? Being all that you can be? My friend Stephen Saban says the meaning of life is to be found in the Hokey Pokey: "You put your whole self in, you take your whole self out, you put your whole self in, and you shake it all about." That's about as good as anything I can come up with. Let's go with that."
"Living up to your potential? Being all that you can be? My friend Stephen Saban says the meaning of life is to be found in the Hokey Pokey: "You put your whole self in, you take your whole self out, you put your whole self in, and you shake it all about." That's about as good as anything I can come up with. Let's go with that."

1 Comments:
I love James St. James.
La dee dooo la dee daaa
Post a Comment
<< Home