I Am An Excellent Crawler
I am very busy applying for jobs. Recently I came across a city government job in the HR department. It was a pretty standard job description until I came across the physical demands of the job. It said this:
"While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. "
Either this is a very strange job or someone in HR has an interesting sense of humor.
"While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. "
Either this is a very strange job or someone in HR has an interesting sense of humor.

1 Comments:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
My guess is they're actually trying to get out of a discrimination lawsuit should some deaf mute amputee with no sense of touch apply.
Post a Comment
<< Home