Monday, February 07, 2005

Beer and Bootie

Had a good weekend.

Went out Friday for many beers with a friend of a friend. Drank lots of beer and felt semi-poopy in the morning. My solution to that was to go drink more beer at the local brew house with some chickies I know. That made me feel tons better until that buzz wore off and then I felt like runny poopy. Spent Saturday night with my niece, a couple a movies and a smorgasbord of junk food. We decided that orange soda and popcorn are yummy together, chocolate is the yummiest food ever and Hugh Grant is quite yummy with his mussed hair hair and lovely accent. Woke up Sunday feeling refreshed and celebrated by drinking lots of beer while pretending to watch the football game.

So I "discovered" something this weekend. I am as horny as 14 year old boy on the beach in Cabos during Spring Break. Really horny - the pocket rocket is unsatisfying, I want man flesh. Thank god, A and her posse aren't here - they would send me home with Irish Jim just for giggles.

3 Comments:

Blogger MissDirected said...

I am utterly hurt that you think I would send my own flesh and blood home with the likes of Irish Jim! Although, it would be interesting to see if he would wear his nurses uniform. Sorry. Had to say that. I'm with you on the hormones. Seriously. It's getting ridiculous. I waited 7 months and got barely any booty. It's time for some damn booty.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Ms. Pants said...

There's not enough duct tape in the world to send home with you to make shagging Irish Jim worth the "wah wah wah wah wah" noises he'd make while talking about the time he was in nursing school, shagging this woman with one arm, but she played great darts but he looooooooonged for America and.....

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ms. Pants said...

I think I like Steve.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home