Fun With Boys!
I have had some beers and a few ciggies. I think the ciggies are much more potent than than the the beers. Ames, I am hanging with some boys that you would love. Wish you were here....
My Colorado family is out of town and I would be very lonely but one of my DC crew came a visiting and I have been having much fun. Today we went rock climbing and and hiking and fly fishing. OK, no - we sat our lazy, hung over asses in the yard and enjoyed the sunshine.
Words from Steve:
She lies... we ran about 5 miles at dawn and bagged a fourteener. OK, maybe not. Right now the dogs are acting like a Roman circus act. We came in third at a local watering hole's trivia contest. We are the CHUPACABRAS! My homeboy Andy and I are way thrilled to be kickin' it with Fly K. I had no idea in DC that she was so hard. She jacked up a dude from a rival team at the bar by threatening to (and I quote) to " grab his balls and run down the street with them as fast as she could." He conceded the point. Andy is a meth dealer. Tomorrow he is going to show us how to 'cook'. I thought all this powder talk was skiing related. Who knew? So nice to blog to ya...back to the Circus. (Andy demand equal time)
Words from Andy:
Ok. I want to get one thing straight. I'm not a dealer...I'm a manufacturer. I just wanted to clear that up. Steve is mis-representing me, and I don't think that's fair. He's just jealous cuz I'm a chef, and he isn't. He pretends, but he can't compare. Anyway, I'm having fun in beautiful CO. Listening to Steve and Kristin's bickering is most amusing. It's the most fun I've had in a while...which isn't saying a whole hell of allot. They are now bitching at me cuz I'm not writing enough. I say SCREW 'EM!!!!! I'm going to have fun regardless. Time to go smoke a bowl. Take care all. See ya!!
So that's my boys. Wise, aren't they? Don't you just feel lighter and more enlightened. hmm. I am a good girl - see, you read that and everything you read is true. Beer and boys - sometimes life is happy and good. Gotta go - I have two boys in my house.
My Colorado family is out of town and I would be very lonely but one of my DC crew came a visiting and I have been having much fun. Today we went rock climbing and and hiking and fly fishing. OK, no - we sat our lazy, hung over asses in the yard and enjoyed the sunshine.
Words from Steve:
She lies... we ran about 5 miles at dawn and bagged a fourteener. OK, maybe not. Right now the dogs are acting like a Roman circus act. We came in third at a local watering hole's trivia contest. We are the CHUPACABRAS! My homeboy Andy and I are way thrilled to be kickin' it with Fly K. I had no idea in DC that she was so hard. She jacked up a dude from a rival team at the bar by threatening to (and I quote) to " grab his balls and run down the street with them as fast as she could." He conceded the point. Andy is a meth dealer. Tomorrow he is going to show us how to 'cook'. I thought all this powder talk was skiing related. Who knew? So nice to blog to ya...back to the Circus. (Andy demand equal time)
Words from Andy:
Ok. I want to get one thing straight. I'm not a dealer...I'm a manufacturer. I just wanted to clear that up. Steve is mis-representing me, and I don't think that's fair. He's just jealous cuz I'm a chef, and he isn't. He pretends, but he can't compare. Anyway, I'm having fun in beautiful CO. Listening to Steve and Kristin's bickering is most amusing. It's the most fun I've had in a while...which isn't saying a whole hell of allot. They are now bitching at me cuz I'm not writing enough. I say SCREW 'EM!!!!! I'm going to have fun regardless. Time to go smoke a bowl. Take care all. See ya!!
So that's my boys. Wise, aren't they? Don't you just feel lighter and more enlightened. hmm. I am a good girl - see, you read that and everything you read is true. Beer and boys - sometimes life is happy and good. Gotta go - I have two boys in my house.

1 Comments:
You're right. I read one paragraph a piece and could tell I'd like them. Glad you had some qt with some good guys. Did you partake in the bowl? And how could they not know you're hard? Two of my favorite lines of yours are "I don't like you. And you don't like me. So why are we talking?" and "If you can't handle my bodily functions that's not my problem." Oh, and "What's an Old Smobile?" But I guess that's not such a hard line.
Post a Comment
<< Home