My Life In 50 Words Or Less
I found a place to live. I am moving in with 2 hippy guys. They are extremely granola and will probably drive me fucking nuts, but the place is cheap. I really, really need cheap.
My job is going well. I like my boss and co-workers. The actual job is total chaos, but I can handle it. I am going to a thing in Dartmouth later this summer to learn about higher ed fundraising. wheeeee......
Playing lots of soccer. Always.
The only thing I need now is ITunes cards*
*this is a subtle hint
My job is going well. I like my boss and co-workers. The actual job is total chaos, but I can handle it. I am going to a thing in Dartmouth later this summer to learn about higher ed fundraising. wheeeee......
Playing lots of soccer. Always.
The only thing I need now is ITunes cards*
*this is a subtle hint

2 Comments:
Yay! Glad you found a place! Does that mean you're coming to H-town? I know two wonderful girls who are quite anxious to see you...
Oi. I've got like, 17 gigs of music on my computer. What are you looking for and I'll just send you the mp3s on cd?
Post a Comment
<< Home