Friday, June 03, 2005

Baby Steps

I asked a boy out.

He said yes.

I feel proud.

Now remind me again why I can't sleep with him on the first date.

4 Comments:

Blogger MissDirected said...

Go you! I'm so proud! I want to know all about him. Or at least a little about him.

I could tell you not to sleep with him on the first date because it gives off vibes of easiness and stuff, but who cares? You need rebound bootie!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Ms. Pants said...

You're not supposed to sleep with them on the first date? Who says?

And dude. The way to get over someone is to get under somebody else.

1:37 PM  
Blogger MissDirected said...

So when is the big date?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Greg Wilson said...

As a dude, let me tell you I have no idea what you are talking about. And I would bet my DVD collection your future awkward breakfast recipiant doesn't either.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home