Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wasting the Pretty

So Halloween was a big flop. I looked good in my cowgirl outfit complete with shiny six gun and sexy hat. I had a choice of 3 parties (3!!!!!) and, of course, the one I chose sucked. So I did the only rational thing one does in that situation - I drank my self shit-faced.

Going to Tejas for turkey dinner. I am excited to see the family, especially my baby sister. I am not so excited to see the extremely racist uncle who will be spewing especially choice bits this year regarding Katrina. I will not start a family war, I will not start a family war, I will not start a family war.

Baby Sister and Twin - I expect you to take me out many, many times to many, many places where I may be forced to pick up boys and kiss them.

Maybe I will bring my cowgirl outfit.

3 Comments:

Blogger MissDirected said...

I promise to get you very drunk in a place with cute boys. In return for pictures of the cowgirl outfit.

Okay, cute boys are not contingent on the pictures, but I had to try.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Ms. Pants said...

Twin says: Twist my arm.

We need photos or we offer you up to Irish Jim!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Scroux You said...

No pictures - I am much smarter than that.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home