Snot
I have been sick for days. I hate being sick.
I went to the doctor on Monday. Crap on my tonsils, ran fever all night, head crammed with snot....He thought it was allergies. I politely told him that he was full of crap; he then suggested a head cold. When I emphasized the 102 fever and yummy tonsil goo, he told me to call him in a few days if I wasn't feeling better.
There is a happy ending.
My roommate is a pharmaceutical rep, so she loaded me up on drugs. And I will be getting a new doctor.
The End
I went to the doctor on Monday. Crap on my tonsils, ran fever all night, head crammed with snot....He thought it was allergies. I politely told him that he was full of crap; he then suggested a head cold. When I emphasized the 102 fever and yummy tonsil goo, he told me to call him in a few days if I wasn't feeling better.
There is a happy ending.
My roommate is a pharmaceutical rep, so she loaded me up on drugs. And I will be getting a new doctor.
The End

1 Comments:
I hate when doctors do that. I need a pharm rep in my life.
Hope you feel better soon babe.
Post a Comment
<< Home