Because I Can
There will be a later post complete with pictures and many stories of drinking, but I am still too tired and too lazy to put the energy into it right now.
So instead you get this...
I saw the boy today. There was a smidgen of banter, but I chose to stay away. I am mysterious.
Speaking of boys....I got talked into online dating. Ya know, get a little practice and all. I have gotten exactly 4 emails in 2 weeks - all from scary, scary people. My self-esteem has gone to crap.
*sigh*
So instead you get this...
I saw the boy today. There was a smidgen of banter, but I chose to stay away. I am mysterious.
Speaking of boys....I got talked into online dating. Ya know, get a little practice and all. I have gotten exactly 4 emails in 2 weeks - all from scary, scary people. My self-esteem has gone to crap.
*sigh*

1 Comments:
Way to play it cool. Now - pictures and stories of food and debauchery, please.
Post a Comment
<< Home