Friday, July 15, 2005

twitch, twitch

I haven't been blogging because I have no computer at home. I have no computer at home because I should be getting the laptop in the divorce settlement. By the time the settlement goes through, the laptop will be archaic and unusable. *sigh*

I tried writing in my journal and posting later, but it doesn't seem to work. I write differently on paper than on the computer. On paper I write 1/2 thoughts - incomplete sentences that are based more on gut emotions than actual words. This could be my journalism background or could just be me being weird. Either way I am not producing anything on the blog - but my journal grows thicker.

I also have no TV at home, so I have no idea what is happening in the world between leaving work and returning the next morning.

No computer and no TV and I live with hippies who tape "shows" for fun.

Soon I'll be picking my cooter in public and talking to myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't stop blogging now! I've just found you via your sister's site, and spent most of yesterday delving into your archives. What do you mean do I have a life? Well... no actually, but that's completely beside the point now, isn't it?

Redsaid.net

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home