Words About Nothing
So I went to New Hampshire last week for work. They have many trees there. Besides that there is beer. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time partaking of the local offerings.
It’s still 8 million degrees here – 7 million in my bedroom at night, with the fans blowing and the lights off. I have a permanent headache and drink enough water daily to drain the Mississippi. If it snows all winter, my ass is moving back to the South.
The asshole whose name I dare not speak finally sent the paperwork for the settlement, the divorce, etc. Apparently his lawyer is an idiot because there are contradictions between documents which will cost me several hundred dollars to have my lawyer point out. My god, I want this crap to be over with. It’s a lovely feeling to discover that not only have the past 8 years of your life been wasted, but they have been spent with someone who is a complete ass.
On a more chipper note – I have been playing soccer with cute boys and can usually get them to drink beer with me. I looooove drinking beer with cute, sweaty boys.
It’s still 8 million degrees here – 7 million in my bedroom at night, with the fans blowing and the lights off. I have a permanent headache and drink enough water daily to drain the Mississippi. If it snows all winter, my ass is moving back to the South.
The asshole whose name I dare not speak finally sent the paperwork for the settlement, the divorce, etc. Apparently his lawyer is an idiot because there are contradictions between documents which will cost me several hundred dollars to have my lawyer point out. My god, I want this crap to be over with. It’s a lovely feeling to discover that not only have the past 8 years of your life been wasted, but they have been spent with someone who is a complete ass.
On a more chipper note – I have been playing soccer with cute boys and can usually get them to drink beer with me. I looooove drinking beer with cute, sweaty boys.

1 Comments:
Well, I'm glad it's almost over. It sucks that it will cost you money to get his mistakes pointed out, but at least it's coming to an end. And better 8 years than 28 years. I love you and I'm here for you if you need me.
And drinking beer with cute sweaty boys? Can I come visit?
Post a Comment
<< Home