Me Things #2
26. I am very short
27. and square
28. and I have small boobs
29. This is odd because both my sisters have BIG boobs
30. But I am the jock of the sisters, so I like my little boobs thankyouverymuch
31. I am an underachiever
32. I don’t know how to stop being an “underachiever”
33. I am painfully shy
34. but I talk alot when I am nervous, so most people don’t notice the shyness
35. They just think I talk too much
36. I have a cartilage and a naval piercing
37. and a tattoo
38. I have my father’s legs
39. Very, very short
40. Very, very muscular
41. But very, very short
42. I have never accepted the fact that I will not wake up in the morning and have long legs.
43. By brother and I look a lot alike
44. We both look like my dad
45. This works for my brother, but isn’t so good for me
46. I don’t look like I am related to my sisters
47. Am I boring you yet?
48. Are you still reading this?
49. I used to have a perfect nose until an impromptu wrestling match caused it to break
50. It looks normal, but I know it’s not perfect anymore
27. and square
28. and I have small boobs
29. This is odd because both my sisters have BIG boobs
30. But I am the jock of the sisters, so I like my little boobs thankyouverymuch
31. I am an underachiever
32. I don’t know how to stop being an “underachiever”
33. I am painfully shy
34. but I talk alot when I am nervous, so most people don’t notice the shyness
35. They just think I talk too much
36. I have a cartilage and a naval piercing
37. and a tattoo
38. I have my father’s legs
39. Very, very short
40. Very, very muscular
41. But very, very short
42. I have never accepted the fact that I will not wake up in the morning and have long legs.
43. By brother and I look a lot alike
44. We both look like my dad
45. This works for my brother, but isn’t so good for me
46. I don’t look like I am related to my sisters
47. Am I boring you yet?
48. Are you still reading this?
49. I used to have a perfect nose until an impromptu wrestling match caused it to break
50. It looks normal, but I know it’s not perfect anymore

1 Comments:
I'm 5' tall - how big can my head be?
Post a Comment
<< Home